July Birthstone Ring - Ruby
Rings are Made to Order
With twelve unique and beautiful gemstones, our birthstone rings are the first to our new astrology inspired jewellery collection. Each month of the year features a different semi-precious gemstone, which makes a piece of birthstone jewellery the perfect personal gift.
Royal Ruby represents the month July. With beautiful hues of pink and red Ruby is the gemstone of love, passion and abundance.
This ring features a Ruby-like Garnet (a Rhodolite Garnet), please email us to enquire for a ring featuring an authentic Ruby gemstone.
Choose your ring:
- Eco-Silver (recycled 925 Sterling Silver) or 14k Gold Filled;
- choose a 2mm or 4mm tube set gemstone
- size J, L, N or P: please refer to the size guide to find out your size. If you need help measuring your size, please send an email (email@example.com) to receive a free digital ring sizer OR buy our physical ring sizer here
Add code “GIVEME2” for 25% off any second birthstone ring when buying two or more rings.
- MADE TO ORDER: this is a made to order product and so please take into account 5-7 working days before your product will be shipped.
- Semi-precious gemstone: this is a Rhodolite Garnet, with a faceted (pointed) back and a flat top, and set in an open tube setting (the last two photos show the open back of the tube setting). Looking for an authentic Ruby gemstone instead? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainably sourced: all gemstones are sourced from a reputable UK supplier who has longstanding relationships with a few trusted and ethical suppliers. They have been gemstone suppliers for over 30 years and are committed to ethical sourcing of gemstones, making sure that workers are paid fairly and are provided a safe working place
- ethically made by hand in London
- luxury, signature Lunar James gift box included
July Birthstone Ring - Ruby
What metals do you use?
The product description of all our jewellery will clearly set out what metal is used. All metals are hypo-allergenic and nickel free. Further detail below should help you choose the type that suits you best.
925 Sterling Silver: all our silver jewellery is made using recycled sterling silver. This means no new mining had to take place to make your silver jewellery.
18ct Gold Vermeil: a thick (at least 2.5 microns) coating of recycled gold is plated on a 925 sterling silver base. This means no new mining had to take place to make your gold vermeil jewellery.
14ct Gold Filled: this is a premium, more durable form of gold plating whereby the gold coating represents 5% of the total weight. Unfortunately, it is not possible yet to recycle gold filled metal.
9ct, 14ct or 18ct Gold: for our solid gold pieces we use recycled gold only. This means no new mining had to take place to make your gold jewellery.
Can I exchange or make a return if it doesn't fit?
We're happy to exchange or refund items returned within 14 days of delivery. More information can be found here.
If you'd like to exchange for a different item, this is possible. Just contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it happen.
Once your return arrives back at our studio and has been checked by our team, your exchange and/or refund will be processed. Although we expect it to be much sooner, please allow up to 14 working days for the money to appear back in your account.
Can you giftwrap my order?
Of course! We'd love to!
All orders are safely packed in a complementary and luxury Lunar James gift box (FSC certified).
Additional gift wrapping is available at the checkout, and you can even leave a message for a handwritten note to go with your order.
Can you customise a piece of jewellery?
All our jewellery is handcrafted in our own studio and we welcome individual requests. If you would like a different chain length, combine two pendants onto one chain, or perhaps you'd like to purchase a pendant (or charm) without a chain, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer Bespoke Services, read more about our bespoke offering here.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
After placing your order, you will receive an automated order confirmation email from us with your unique order reference code.
Usually, that same day we start packing (or making) your special piece of jewellery.
Ready to Ship jewellery: dispatched within 2-3 days from purchase.
Made to Order jewellery: dispatched within 5-6 days from purchase.
Need it sooner? Contact us because we can often make this happen.
UK: all orders come with FREE Royal Mail Signed For shipping (2-3 working days).
If you require end to end tracking, please upgrade your shipping method to Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day).
FREE Royal Mail Special Delivery is offered on all orders over £150.
EU + World: all orders are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked (3-8 working days). FREE Royal Mail International Tracked is offered on all orders over £150.
Read our full Shipping & Return Policy here.
Any other questions?
If you have any other questions, please contact us via the chat or email on email@example.com
We are always happy to advise on sizing, alternative shipping options, expedited dispatch time for special occasions, and anything else you can think off.