All our jewellery is handmade by us in London. We ask 3-4 working days for processing all 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑟 items, and 7-8 working days for 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑂𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 items.
We carefully wrap and package your jewellery in our gorgeous eco-friendly, FSC certified gift boxes and/or gift pouches.
Our Default Shipping is with Royal Mail, 1st Class Signed For. We also offer Alternative Shipping Options with end-to-end tracking in place. Please tick this option should you require an end-to-end tracking service.
Default Shipping Options
FREE Royal Mail Signed For Delivery (1-2 working days from dispatch) on all UK jewellery orders
Alternative Shipping Options:
£7.50 Royal Mail Special Delivery (end-to-end tracking / 1 working day from dispatch)
FREE Royal Mail Special Delivery (end-to-end tracking / 1 working day from dispatch) on all orders over £150
You will receive a tracking number immediately after your parcel has been dispatched.
FREE Royal Mail International Tracked (3-5 working days from dispatch) on all orders over £150
Europe: £7.50 Royal Mail International Tracked (3-5 working days from dispatch) on all other jewellery orders
Rest of World: £7.50 Royal Mail International Tracked (6-7 working days from dispatch) on all other jewellery orders.
You will receive a tracking number immediately after your parcel has been dispatched.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DELIVERY
- Taxes and Duties are not included. International (non-UK) orders may incur additional customs or import duty charges depending on the ship to country. We do not cover these costs, therefore, you will be responsible for them. As these costs are imposed by the ship to country, they are beyond our control, and we cannot advise prior to shipment how much those costs will be. If you would like to find out more, we recommend contacting your local customs office before placing an order.
- Free delivery promotion; the flat rate of shipping will be subsidised, however the charge of duties and import taxes will not.
- We can not be held responsible for any shipping delays caused by the carrier or the destinations customs department. We can not guarantee shipping times, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
- Commissions/Made to Order: with respect to bespoke pieces (jewellery, art and home decoration) made for you - either as a commission, or on a Made to Order basis - please please allow 14-21 working days for shipment, or any other timeframe agreed with you prior to purchase.
Returns: in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we are very happy to exchange or refund items within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- In the case where jewellery arrives faulty or you would like to return for another reason: please inform us by email to email@example.com including all details of the order and defect or other reason for return.
- The items must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered. Items should be returned in their original condition and with all packaging - insofar as possible - and should be securely wrapped, including our delivery slip, and marked as ‘Return’ (external packaging). Return shipping costs are at your risk and cost.
- Items are to be returned at: Lunar James, 115 Upper Brockley Road, SE4 1TF, London, United Kingdom.
- We regrettably do not accept returns on earrings if worn due to hygiene reasons, nor do we accept any Commissions or Made to Order pieces back.
- Ordering the right size is the customer’s responsibility. If the wrong size is ordered, it is the customer’s responsibility to return the product sending an email request to receive a different size. A different size is shipped only upon receipt by us of the original product. Return shipping costs of the wrong size product are to be borne by the customer. Items should be returned in their original condition and with all packaging - insofar as possible - and should be securely wrapped, including our delivery slip, and marked as ‘Return’ (external packaging).
- Sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange, unless the item in question is faulty.
Please see our full Refund Policy below and on the dedicated Refund Policy Page.
Our return and refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, such as earrings.
We also do not offer full refunds for Made to Order products, such as rings. Please see our return/refund policy below applicable to Made to Order items.
Additional non-refundable items:
- Shipping costs
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Made to Order purchases
Each piece of Made to Order jewellery can take several days to several weeks to create from start to finish, all depending on how you customized your order.
However, we do not refund for "buyer's remorse". Additionally, we offer no refunds on custom engraved merchandise and there are no refunds for Made to Order rings and other Made to Order jewellery.
Some Made to Order jewellery may be accepted for partial store credit or exchange if returned in saleable condition within 7 days from the date received.
Ordering the correct size for a Made to Order item is your responsibility. Therefore, if you purchased a Made to Order ring and it’s the wrong size, we do not offer refunds as ordering the right size is your responsibility.
We can however offer an exchange for a different size (see under Exchanges below), or offer you a store credit at the value of the purchased Made to Order item (provided that a return has been received by us).
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
We reserve the right to judge whether an item is faulty rather than miss-treated. Willfull, malicious damage or negligence will void any rights you have to take advantage of the refund or exchange policies.
If your request for a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (depending on the payment method used at purchase).
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
We can also exchange an item for a similar item, for instance the same ring in a different size. In this case, additional shipping costs will be charged to you for the exchange shipment.
If you need to exchange your purchase for the same item but in a different size, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Lunar James, 115 Upper Brockley Road, London, SE4 1TF, United Kingdom.
We will then confirm the additional shipping cost (approximately £3.45 for UK exchanges) and the dispatch time of your exchange item (which will only be dispatched after receipt of your returned item).
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping you return products
To return your product, you should post your product to: Lunar James, 115 Upper Brockley Road, London, SE4 1TF, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We otherwise cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.